External statistical databases
- Statistics (Production, Imports-Exports, Utilization, etc.) for cereal commodities within G20+8 countries members of the AMIS network.
- Statistics covering a wide range of agricultural and food topics for UN member states.
- Annual agricultural data from the US Department of Agriculture
- The European Commission Database portal on agricultural data.
- Data on international trade by the Statistical services of the United Nations.
In addition, two important database should be quoted although they require a paying access, as they constitute a reference for professionals working in the field : that of IGC (the International Grain Council) and that of GTIS (Imports-Exports).